Tuesday, July 18, 2006

A Dream Part two

We parried back and forth, alternating between the two of us, offensive and defensive moves.
Lotuss was fast! And by far the stronger one, but with my smaller size and quickness we were closely matched, and on several occasions I was able to get well within his inner defensive circle and let him know I was still there.
Lotuss backed out of range, thumbing off his saber, I followed suit with mine.
“Ebe, I’m really impressed, not only with you crafting your own light saber, but with your fighting style as well”, He said in a low tone of voice. “I’ve come to tell you something of great importance. You are to continue to train in the Jedi arts and become one of the Emperors most lethal weapons in the war against the Rebellion. This is where I have been my love, training, learning, becoming one with the force”.
“You will go to the Emperor’s retreat on Naboo. There you will seek out the Emperor’s Hand, Mara Jade. She will show you what you must learn”.
Lotus turned and strode quickly off, back into the mist from which he first emerged.
I ran after him calling to him to come back.
“Lotuss!! Please! I need you; you have to give me more!” I yelled,
but within moments I quickly lost site of him and found myself very alone in the jungle.
I awoke with a start, breathing hard. The covers to my bed a shambles, the pillows scattered across the floor. I was covered in sweat.
The dream had seemed so real, not like the surreal ones we all tend to have, but real. I felt like I had actually lived this dream.
I dragged myself out of bed and made my way to the fresher. I stood over the wash basin splashing cool water over my face, thinking about the dream, or…maybe it was a vision? I had heard that sentient beings sensitive to the force have been known to have visions of their future or of future events.
Mara Jade is a name familiar to me. I had the chance to meet her once while doing missions for the Inquisitor whom is also based out of the Emperors Retreat. She came across to me as cold, hard, calculating and ruthless. She was also a very beautiful woman; one I could see the Emperor taking a fancy too.
“Ok” I thought to myself, “why not?” The city of Monia, though a rebel enclave might be trouble getting through, I don’t think I will have to much difficulty getting past. From there it’s not all that far to the Retreat.
I’ll find Mara and just explain what I saw in my dream and see where it leads. It’s not like I have any real pressing things I need to do, and maybe the trip will be well worth the time. Besides, I can always check in with the Inquisitor and see if there’s anything he needs done.
I’ll finish up on some odds and ends here and head out in the morning. I’ll send a comm. to Lotuss and hope he gets it. Yep, should be an interesting trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home